Please read these Terms carefully
Our website Podor.co.uk is operated by Pödör Kft (H-Zalaegerszeg, Barosss Gábor u 44, Hu-23112047).
Use of the Site
- Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material or, permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. You further agree that you shall not (by way of example and without limitation), reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers used by us; impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or solicit, collect or store, or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
- The Site may include links to third party web sites from time to time, including without limitation, social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by us. Your access and use of any Third Party Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we are not responsible for the availability or accessibility of Third Party Sites or the content, products and/or services offered through such Third Party Sites; (b) our providing links to Third Party Sites shall not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by us of the operators of the Third Party Sites, the organizations sponsoring the Third Party Sites, or any products or services offered via the Third Party Sites; (c) we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information, resources, or content available on or through Third Party Sites; and (d) we shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, information, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through Third Party Sites. If you decide to access Third Party Sites, resources or services, or transact with third parties for their products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to availability of the services (which may be based on a user’s location), users who register with the Site may purchase products through the Site that match the list of ingredients for selected recipes published on the Site. Such products may be purchased with selected retailers by clicking on the links made available on the Site, which will automatically add the ingredients to an online shopping basket with your chosen retailer (“Click To Basket”). By using the Click To Basket function you acknowledge and agree that you will be transferred to the website of your selected retailer to review and complete your purchase and shall be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You further acknowledge and agree that you may be required to hold an account with that retailer before you can progress with your purchase. Please note that all products are subject to availability. Where a product is out of stock, an alternative product may be recommended. Please note that we shall not be held responsible for the availability or suitability of the products you purchase. We urge you to carefully review the content of your shopping basket before proceeding with any purchase. If you decide to purchase any products, goods, or services from any third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we shall not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies that may appear in your shopping basket.
Registration and Membership
- If you would like to upload material to the Site, interact with the Site including participating in the forums or blogs or setting up a profile, you must register and become a Site member (“Member or guest user”). To become a Member or guest user you will be asked to “accept” these Terms and, on doing so, you will be deemed to have consented to and will be bound by these Terms.
- When you register on the Site as a Member, you will be asked to select a user name and password you can then use to access your account and log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site reserved for Members only. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory or otherwise unsuitable. You may update certain details via your Member account.
- You accept it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Member account. We are unable to check the identity of people acting as Members or using Members’ areas and shall not be liable where someone else uses your password to log into your Member account.
- You should make sure you are the only person using your Member account and you agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of your Member account and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- If you use any functionality this Site makes available that allows people to contact you or leave comments, you are accepting these may be abusive, untrue or unpleasant. Please be careful when using any messaging and do not reveal personal information such as your home or work contact details, your last name or where you live.
- You agree and confirm that if registering as a Member, you are 18 years old or over and all information provided by you to us is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times. Under no circumstances may a minor under the age of 13 register as a Member, or submit personal information or other content to the Site.
- Where there are any other restrictions or eligibility requirements, these will be set out on the Site. We reserve the right to ask for written proof of age or eligibility from you. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership immediately.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your membership or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach these Terms or for technical reasons.
Availability of the Site and Liability
- We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP’s and/or telecommunication providers’ network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
- We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by: (a) interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses or bugs contained in the Site caused by events outside our reasonable control; (b) your negligence, your breach of the Terms or failure to follow our reasonable instructions; (c) any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment; (d) any unauthorized use of the Site; or (e) any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
- Content, information and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site (including provided through any software). You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site and to the materials, products, programs, services, content or prices described in the Site at any time without notice.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of the Site. In no event will Retro ave new ltd be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, unauthorized access, , damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect, consequential damages, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorized use of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the services.
- These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.
- We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- If any provision of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we confirm that the data controller of this site at podor.co.uk is Podor Kft, Zalaegerszeg, Baross Gabor Utca 44, Hungary (“we” or “us”).
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information you provide us, when you register on our Site, subscribe to our services, place an order, , contact us, or if you report a problem with the Site. Such information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph or any other information from which you may be personally identified (“Personal Information”).
- Non-Personal Information we automatically collect when you visit the Site, such as technical information detailing your visits to he Site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information we receive from other sources, for example if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them, which we may combine with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
How we may use your information
We use the information collected and held about you primarily to provide you with the services you have requested when you register to use the Site.
We also use the information we collect to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- administer your Membership;
- notify you about any changes to the service;
- run promotional activity;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site;
- keep the Site safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (except where you have requested not to be contacted for such purposes).
Disclosure of your data
We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Our agents, business partners, advisors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
- Our partners that sponsor or promote any competition that we conduct or promote via the Site.
- Our partners for the purpose of contacting you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services (if you have requested to be contacted for such purposes).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
By registering with the Site, you agree that we may process your personal information for marketing purposes. You agree that we may use your information to contact you by e-mail and/or SMS about offers, events, products or related services that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, by contacting us at email@example.com
We may also, if you have expressly consented, share your data with other reputable companies both within and outside the EEA for such marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Third party websites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites owned and/or controlled by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Storage of your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to your data
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you and, where necessary, to have it amended. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. To request access to your personal information, or if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retro ave new’s Shop
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Podor’s Shop is a trading name for Retro ave new Limited.
Registered in England No. 9248705
Registered Office: orion business park, unit a, Northfield av, West ealing, w13 9sj London
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Retro av new’s Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy Notice
- Returns & Refunds
- Forgotten Password
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Age Restricted Products
1. Shipping & Delivery
We aim to deliver all orders within 2-5 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £4.99 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 033 33 231 777 or Email email@example.com quoting your name and order number.
Same products may be in high demand and then may a slightly longer delivery time. Additionally during busy periods such as the Christmas and New Year delivery times could be longer.
2. Privacy Notice
3. Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on 033 33 231 777
or firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. Consumable items such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine must remain sealed and unopened. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
4. Forgotten password
If you have forgotten your account passwordplease contact email@example.com
We accept payment by:
Paypall and Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by Worldpay (UK) limited.
6. Viewing Orders
To check the status of any orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Updating Account Information
To update your account information, please contact us on email@example.com
8. Age Restricted Products
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age