Wheat beer vinegar (37%) (water, wheat malt, hops), malt vinegar (water, barley malt), malt extract and treacle, sucrose, maple syrup, fructose
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids0g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Germany
- Cauliflower cream soup with roasted buckwheat recipe
- Potato dish with leek recipe
- Avocado-chick pea cream recipe
- Detoxifying fennel cream soup
- Yoghurt radish spring salad recipe
- Cottage cheese sandwich with grape seed oil recipe
- Baked garlic cream recipe
- Tuna fish salad with sweet-corn and mayonnaise recipe
- Lentil cream soup with beer vinegar and peanut oil
- Hemp seed oil horse radish sauce recipe
- Lentil cream with beer balsamic vinegar recipe
- Honey and mustard chicken with hazelnut mayonnaise