100% oil from Piedmont hazelnuts. The "Tonda Gentile" hazelnut grown on the steep hillsides of Langhe, on 8000 hectares, in the Italian region of Piedmont is generally considered to be the best and most expensive in the world.
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids7g
Monounsaturated fatty acids76g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids17g
May contain walnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
- Hazelnut-cottage cheese bread
- Tenderloin with piquant hazelnut sauce recipe
- Hazelnut-broccoli in a wok recipe
- Poached pear with hazelnut oil- chocolate sauce recipe
- Apple - yoghurt fennel salad recipe
- Green herb- tomato carpaccio recipe
- Grilled chicken - pineapple salad recipe
- Thai carrot salad recipe
- Strawberry chocolate mousse recipe
- Red cabbage and pear salad
- Hot chocolate with hazelnut oil
- Apple-fennel salad with hazelnut oil dressing