Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Austria
- Lukewarm asparagus salad with tomatoes recipe
- Flaxseed flour omelette with spinach salad
- Summer lentil-yoghurt salad
- Lettuce mix with roast tofu cubes
- Sabayon with flaxseed oil
- Omega-3 mayonnaise with sesame seed and flaxseed oils
- Grilled heart salad with gorgonzola cheese
- Cabbage salad with Pödör Argan oil and Pödör Pear Vinegar
- Cabbage salad with Pödör organic argan oil and Pödör pear vinegar
- Pödör egg and broccoli salad with Pödör pine nut oil and Pödör pear vinegar
- Egg salad with Pödör flaxseed oil mayonnaise
- Home-made Pödör Flax Seed Oil mayonnaise