Apple vinegar and apple concentrate.
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids< 0,1g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Germany
- Coated apples recipe
- Grilled figs with goat cheese recipe
- Poached pear with hazelnut oil- chocolate sauce recipe
- Strawberry yoghurt cream recipe
- Oven fried fish in breadcrumbs with celery root- walnut oil puree
- Warm liver and pear sandwich recipe
- Avocado chocolate pudding with peanut oil recipe
- Plum and poppy seed crumble recipe
- Strawberry-poppyseed yoghurt parfait
- Morning porridge with hazelnut oil and cocoa
- Strawberries with sweet hazelnut mayonnaise
- Millet porridge recipe with argan oil