Cherry fruit vinegar
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Austria
- Asian pasta salad in a jar – a convenient office lunch
- Hazelnut-broccoli in a wok recipe
- Date and chickpea spread recipe
- Thai carrot salad recipe
- Chicken taco recipe
- Detoxifying veggie shake
- Asparagus shrimp salad recipe
- Sesame seed pesto
- Cucumber salad with Pödör Poppy Seed Oil, asparagus, sour cream and salmon